Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
What is GMAT?
The GMAT Exam is designed to assess analytical, quantitative, verbal, and writing skills. It is a computer adaptive test for 3 hours 7 minutes.The test takers are judged on these skills and are given a GMAT score between 200 and 800 in 10-point increments. This score is used by business schools admissions committees when the candidates apply to their MBA program.
Why take GMAT?
- It demonstrates your commitment, ability, and motivation to succeed in business schools
- It connects you with the best-fit program through personalized program recommendations
- It increases your earning potential
- It opens a world of opportunities
- Business schools trust this test to make an informed admission decision
- It measures your reasoning and critical thinking skills – the most relevant skills you need to get into top business schools