Why Study in Singapore?
Influenced by the western system of education which aims at offering independent learning and skill development, Singapore has etched its name in offering comprehensive degree programs across scores of disciplines. Further, the Asian nation’s corruption-free society, low tax rates, well-developed infrastructure, and skilled workforce has increased the amount of international investment it receives
Eligibility Criteria to Study in Singapore
When you plan to Study abroad, you have to fulfill certain parameters set by both the University and the country. So, in order to study in Singapore , here are the criteria or prerequisites you have to adhere with:
- You must have completed Class 12th or an equivalent exam to enroll in an undergraduate program.
- For Post Graduates , you will need a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the chosen field.
- For some programs, Gmat/Gre scores may also be required.
- Clear the entrance exam, if any.
- Ensure that you have a valid passport that has at least 6 months of validity.