Canada is a Top Destination for International Students and those seeking Career Developments Abroad.
It has a highly vibrant and practical educational environment.
One will not only acquire knowledge and skill in a particular field, but will also Learn how to Articulate and Demonstrate Creativity, and Develop their Career.
The essence of Education in Canada is the fusion of educational excellence with interaction and collaboration in the classroom level.
The Universities in Canada offer career focused Programs with Applied Research Focussed at Solving Real time Industry Problems.
Its Reputation in Education is based on Quality and Recognized for Distinction Across the entire
Expert Educare Education Consultants in Chennai for Canada are your Partner in this Journey who can Completely Understand and Analyse your Profile and Choose the Best Program for You.
TOP RANKED STUDY DESTINATION
Canada has seen a steady increase in education and tourism in the last few years. For nine consecutive years, the UN survey claimed Canada to be among the top three places in the world to live. The country is a peace-loving, friendly, caring and secure society. Students who want overseas education recognize the value proposition it offers—High-Quality Institutions at an attractive price in a safe, beautiful, multicultural, progressive, and welcoming atmosphere. They lap up Canada’s Excellent Combined Offer of High-Quality Education with opportunities for working both while and after studying and a chance to possibly immigrate after the completion of studies.
Here are 8 topmost reasons why every student should choose Study in Canada for further studies.
- A High-Quality Education in World-Class Institutions: A Canadian degree, certificate, and diploma is considered equivalent to the degrees in other Commonwealth countries and the US. Canada’s universities maintain high standards of academic excellence and are consistently recognized in top international rankings. 26 of Canada’s universities rank in the QS World University Rankings 2019 and 27 of them in the World University Rankings 2019.
- Wide Range of Programs and Courses to Choose From: The Canadian universities offer more than 10,000 undergraduate and Graduate Degree programs, as well as Professional Degree Programs and certificate courses. Students can also choose to pursue various workshops, short courses, and upgrades for skilled workers and professionals side by side with their main Degree Program. Some institutions offer specialized courses from a wide range of fields like fisheries, agriculture, apiary, paramedical technology, telecommunications, medicine, agriculture, computer technology, business studies, and environmental sciences.
- Low Cost of Education: Tuition fees for Foreign Students in Canada are the lowest compared to the US, UK, and Australia. Fees for bachelor’s degrees at US public universities are almost 1/3 higher than at Canadian universities. Compared to private universities in the US, fees in Canadian universities for undergraduate programs were found to be less than half.
- Multiple Scholarship Opportunities: The Canadian government as well as various private and public Organizations Offer multiple scholarships and bursaries opportunities to deserving international scholars which would help to build their future in the country as they Recognize that International Students bring fresh ideas to Canada and contribute a great deal to various disciplines and the industry with the knowledge they bring from their home countries.
- A Safe and Peaceful Atmosphere: Canada is a relatively safe and peaceful country. The Global Peace Index consistently ranks Canada among the top 10 safest countries to visit in the world. It is also relatively unaffected by natural disasters. The country provides students with a very welcoming and friendly atmosphere to live and study.
- Multicultural Country With Deep Democratic Values: Canada is a country of immigrants and follows a policy of fostering multicultural diversity. Canadian society comprises almost all of the world’s ethnic groups. You will easily find the most ethnic foods and cultural activities. People of Canada are generally very open-minded and respectful of different perspectives.
- Easier Visa Acquisition: One of the most exciting aspects while considering Studying in Canada is that the process of acquiring a canada student visa Canadian Study Visa It is relatively relaxed and therefore attracts thousands of international students every year.
- An Exciting and Beautiful Place to Live: There is great diversity in the landscape of Canada as it is a large country situated near the Arctic Circle Surrounded by three oceans (the Pacific, Atlantic, and the Arctic). Canadian Cities are famous worldwide for their beauty and picturesque landscape which attracts a large number of tourists every year. You can experience several cultural festivals and exciting events here like The Montreal International Jazz Festival, “Poutine Week” – The blend of French fries, delicious gravy, cheese curd, etc.
MASTER’S DEGREES OFFERED IN ENGLISH
Masters Degrees (also known as ‘grad’ programs) in Canada are offered in various streams. Students can choose a suitable program and also pick their niche for specialization. A few popular types of masters in Canada are mentioned below.
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA)
- Master of Engineering (MEng)
- Master of Technology (MTech)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 1 year masters in Canada
- 2 Years PG Diploma
- Master of Science (MSc) – Applied Financial Economics
- Master of Science (MSc) – Data Science and Business Analytics
- Master of Science (MSc) – Financial Engineering
- Master of Science (MSc) – Global Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science (MSc) – International Business
- Master of Science (MSc) – User Experience in a Business Context
TOP COURSES TO STUDY IN CANADA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS:
- Engineering – All Specializations
- Health Sciences
- Information Technology
- Business Management
- Animation / VFX / Graphics Designing
- Hospitality Management
- Fine Arts
- Environmental Science
- Computer Science